IBS or irritable bowel syndrome still remains up until today because there is really no known definition about it. This is something that could happen to people and sometimes people cannot control themselves when they move their bowels.
The thing is, since its cause is not that clear yet, people can prevent themselves from having to suffer such condition.
Food is something that might trigger people to suffer from IBS which is why it is important to know these foods.
- Milk and dairy products are known to be one of the triggers to IBS. Milk as well as some other dairy products is known as the common reasons why people have to suffer from IBS. This is why it is important to get rid of milk, eggs, cheese, yoghurt, cream cheese, ice cream and any other products that contain dairy. Avoiding these things would definitely help people avoid having to suffer from Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Foods that is high in fiber. These foods should be avoided because it stimulates bowel movement. People who have very sensitive stomach may not be able to hold it especially when they are out of the house and it could lead to a disaster. Try avoiding pineapples, corn, cereals, wheat breads, whole wheat pasta, bran and a lot more. These are very high in fiber and to avoid IBS, people should stay away from these things.
- People may also start avoiding raw foods. People who wish to lose weight or to take advantage of colon cleansing should abort their colon cleansing or weight loss programs because it could worsen the IBS. Raw vegetables also stimulate bowel movements which is why it is important to get rid of these things. Broccoli is one of the vegetables that people should avoid because this is really high in fiber.
- Sweeteners should also be avoided. Sweeteners may also stimulate bowel movement and this is something that people should avoid if they do not want to suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. People should avoid eating candies as well as desserts that use sweeteners to make sure that they do not have to worry about IBS.
- Beans and Lentils should also be avoided because they also help people move bowels easily. These are great options for people who wish to lose weight but there might be times that people would have a hard time controlling it. This is the reason why it should be avoided so as not to deal with IBS.
- Caffeinated, carbonated and alcoholic drinks should also be avoided. These are some of the things that could trigger IBS so be sure to skin these things.
- Finally, people should also avoid eating foods that are oily because it also stimulates irregular bowel movements. This is something that people really need to avoid so people could say goodbye to IBS.
These are some of the trigger foods that people need to avoid if they do not want to suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. Be sure to avoid these foods to make sure that IBS would not be a problem.